|Best Clothing Designer - Edwin Trieu||Best Jewellery/Accessory Designer - Jenny Holmlund|
"She sees the unclear as obvious in her personal Österbottniksa heritage and modernity. A creative base of endless possibilities through the language of mathematics, which creates a matrix that can be applied to everything from clothing to accessories for interior design. We, the jury, could certainly see this as the next big Scandinavian brand at Colette in Paris, Dower Street Market in London and Beams in Tokyo!"
- 3 designers win booth space at Copenhagen Fashion Week (CIFF), free of charge.
- 3 designers win a store location for a limited period of time curtesy of Vasakronan, free of charge.
- 3 designers get a 1-year access to LS: N Global and an invitation to one of LS: N's Trend Briefings in London, New York, Sydney or Melbourne, free of charge.
Fresh Fish arranged its first fashion show and competition in Exercishuset in Gothenburg on the 5 and 6 May 2007. Since then, exhibitors from across Sweden have annually displayed their creations in the clothing, accessories and jewellery categories. In 2009 the fashion show moved to Eriksbergshallen and added a third day. From the start, the show has appointed winners for best design, in 2011 we added the category Best Accessory/Jewellry Designer. A jury comprising experienced designers from both fashion and design select a winner each year during the closing fashion show on the last day of the event.
The previous winners of Fresh Fish are:
• By submitting a application/taking part of the fair, you agree to comply with the rules of conduct for the fair, to respect appointed schedules, and to behave in a conscientious manner in all respects.
• Sales of articles such as clothing, shoes and accessories may only be conducted if the articles remain at the fair until the last day of the fair.
• The decision of the jury is unanimous and cannot be appealed.
• All images, text and other content associated with Fresh Fish is protected by copyright law, trademark protection, and other intellectual property right regulations and legislation. Unless otherwise indicated, all material is the exclusive property of Fresh Fish. All use of such material must therefore be pre-approved by Fresh Fish.
• Any applicable profit tax shall be paid by the winner.
• Canceling of participation within one week of start date of the event will be subject to a fee of 2000 sek if no valid reason is given. Valid reasons are determined case-by-case.
• These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. New Terms and Conditions are applicable from the moment they are posted on the website